Wise On Words – Helping You Shine Through Content!
Wise on Words is a professional content writing service based in Kitchener, Ontario.
Looking for a content writing services or writer who can help you speak to your ideal client? A writer who can deliver the message that your prospect needs to hear to take action? A copywriter and content creator who knows the media that will put your compelling message in front of your ideal prospect?
Congratulations! You’ve just found him!
As a business owner, you may be tempted to do it all yourself. Perhaps you’re already overwhelmed with every other part of your business, and you’ve decided to add the burden of copywriting to your responsibilities.
But have you seriously considered the value of using a specialist – a copywriter who is also a skilled content writer? In today’s competitive market, you need a professional – a good copywriter who uses extensive research into your prospects’ demographics and psychographics, their wants, emotions, and needs.
And you also need someone who’s more than just a copywriter, you need a new and versatile breed of content writer and creator, who combines excellent writing and communication skills with a solid grounding in the humanities. A content writer who understands the importance of content – content which informs, educates, engages, and entertains – to attract and sustain your audience’s attention, and pave the way for an eventual purchase.
I’m that person, and I’m here for you!
Hello, I’m Dennis.
I’m the founder and owner of Wise on Words. I’m a copywriter, content writer, creative writer, storyteller and voiceover with a strong background in educational communication and expertise in educational content writing, SEO content writing, and B2B communications.
If you’re a small business owner, an entrepreneur, engineer, multimedia creator, filmmaker, creative, educator, knowledge expert, a person with ideas that need an audience, you need someone who speaks your language, who gets you.
I’m that person, and I’m here for you! I am an expert in taking your message and turning it into content that really speaks to your audience.
I provide these services:
- Articles & Blog Posts – content on your website about various topics related to your business and the products or services you deliver.
- Business Profiles/ Bios – introductory content providing vital information about your company and its mission to your audience.
- Technical Manuals – or “how-to guides” which help users to understand the technical aspects of your products, services, processes, or your company’s policies.
- Video tutorial scripts – the text of instructions, dialogue, plans, and actions for videos you or your company uses to teach people how to do things.
- Podcast scripts – the text of instructions, topics, dialogue, and action for your podcasts.
- eLearning Content – content for your company’s learning or training courses that are delivered through electronic devices such as computers, tablets, or phones connected to the internet.
- Website Copy – content that appears on the pages of your website such as a homepage, landing page, about page, or FAQ.
- Storytelling – educational content that explains the features and benefits of your products or services through storytelling.
- Voiceovers – audio and video narrations for you and your company’s educational, commercial, or corporate communications and productions.
The Wise On Words Writing Process
STEP 1: Discovery and Planning
Let’s get to know each other. After you fill in the contact form, we chat and you tell me about yourself, your business and the audience you want to reach. You supply me with keywords, or I choose your keywords for you. Then, I work out a content writing strategy to help you achieve your target.
If necessary, I do further research so I can get a better understanding of your business and your target audience.
STEP 2: Writing
I write the first draft of your content, adding keywords and linking to other pages on your website, using relevant anchor text.
You get the content copy displayed in a Google or Word doc.
STEP 3: Edit and Review
I receive your comments and feedback on the draft copy. I incorporate your review suggestions and revise the draft copy. Two rounds of revisions are included as part of the process free of charge. My aim is to achieve a polished draft of content that you’re completely happy with.
INTERESTED IN HOW I CAN HELP YOU?
GET IN CONTACT, AND LET’S SEE IF I CAN HELP.